Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

My last fact of 2010: I had more blog posts than David John Heffren.

But on a serious note, 2010 was a great year! Here is my quick list of my review of 2010

- I went to New York City at the beginning of the year. I went to a broadway show, saw the Empire State Building, ate New York pizza, and shook Mike Ditka's hand.

- I graduated from College in May. I was the first Landis to graduate from College!!

- I took an internship in southern Indiana. I still have 5 more months left, and I'm pumped to see God move in the Jr. high and high school students.

- I met an amazing girl named Christine

- Walked into a girl's bathroom.

- Got my passport.

- I went to Atlanta for Catalyst, a conference for church leaders. It was a blast!

Basically what I'm trying to say is that God has blessed beyond anything I could ever imagine. There will be a lot in store in 2011, and I can't wait! Next year, I'll be going to Kenya, finding a full-time ministry, and who knows what else 2011 has in store. I love you guys and have a great new year!

No comments: