Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

News Flash: They lip sync at the Macey's Thanksgiving Day Parade. This information could be life altering, so be careful with who you share this information. I remember when I first found out that Santa Claus wasn't real. It was right before Christmas, but I HAD to know. So I went up to my mom while she saw doing laundry (I still remember this very vividly), and I told her that I needed to know whether or not Santa Claus was real. She dropped the bomb shell, and life was never the same. Luckily, Santa still comes to the Landis household. Every Christmas Eve, we go to sleep with our stockings empty, and the next morning they are filled to the brim with little goodies! Also, Santa comes in the night and drops off presents wrapped in all red wrapping paper with special hand writing. So am I upset about the lip syncing going on at the parade today? Not really. Am I upset about Santa still coming to visit even though I'm 22-years-old and can grow chest hair? Never.

I just wanted to write a quick blog about different things I'm thankful for. It is nothing to elaborate...just a quick list.

THE REASON FOR THANKS IN THANKSGIVING
- My internship at Southeast Christian Church

- The Lincks (my family away from home)

- Q-Tips

- Christine, I'm berry thankful for you

- Friends who help me strive to become a more mature follower of Christ

- My brothers who I love hanging out with. I can't wait to celebrate future thanksgiving with all of our families...its going to be so fun

- My mom and dad who have never stop supporting and caring for me.

- And most of all, the blood of Jesus!

I love you guys, and I hope you are all having a good thanksgiving day with your family and friends. And tomorrow you will now be allowed to listen to Christmas music. Yay!

No comments: